Sunday, June 10, 2012

After a loooong lonely, Ice-cream & cookies, girly romantic movies, and then sugar headache filled night, I awake to this beautiful and thoughtful gift from my husband. He ignites something in me every time we are together: a passion to be a more thoughtful, loving, and caring wife. This is all so new to me, and when I stop to think about what God has given to me, my heart is so filled with thankfulness, joy, humbleness, and so many more unexplainable emotions. So how do I give to God and to others I care about the LOVE that God has shown me? It's so hard to not think selfishly every day, which is a struggle I battle with as now I am only part of a whole. So when Kevin does even these little things, it reminds me that I have a wonderful example to follow after, a husband that can lead me to be a much better wife and person all together.

So as I see his loving face everyday, I am reminded how great love is, and how much more I need to love, to give, to learn, to grow with God's Love.